Many thanks go to Mein Host at http://britishfoodhistory.wordpress.com for presenting me with the Liebster Blog Award! It surprised me somewhat but it is always a nice thing to be recognised. I must apologise for the lateness of my response, due mainly to the arduous task of earning a living!
The word liebster is German in origin and means favourite or best. The award is all about recognising your fellow bloggers achievements and writings. The Liebster Blog Award is given to up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers.
The Liebster Blog Award: The rules
1. Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog.
2. Link back to the blogger who awarded you.
3. Copy & paste the blog award on your blog
4. Reveal your own 5 blog picks.
5. Let the recipients know you have chosen them by leaving a comment on their blog.
Choosing five blogs to pass the award onto has not been easy! There are so many I follow for so many and varied reasons that it has been very hard to choose! So many are deserving but ultimately the choice needs to be made! The 5 blogs I have chosen based on the given criteria are –
I enjoy each of these 5 blogs for many different and varied reasons and hope you’ll visit each of them for yourselves!